Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Floral Lady.



Do u like flowers or floral printsBecause I do. I really like the floral trend especially dresses and crowns. Besides I really like bodycon dresses. This dress by Motel brand, size xsmall. Multi-coloured digital floral Motel bodycon dress with cut-out plunge v neckline and sheer mesh insert to chest and exposed scoop back in white with a bright flower print. Bold and blooming this mini dress has a formfitting cut and mini length. And I absolutely love it. Ah… looks very romantic. My handmade floral crown ideally combined with dress. Blue, red and ivory fake roses looks gorgeous. And finally my favorite gem drop turquoise earrings by Asos and amazing sugar ring. This ring of white druzy quartz looks like a piece of sugar.



***

  

U can see my video as well. Enjoy.



 



Wearing:

Dress - Motel Val
Crown: handmade
Earrings - Asos
Shoes - Asos


  ________________

Hope u enjoy.
xoxo Xenia

***



























No comments:

Post a Comment